How to use Apple, Google and LinkedIn to Hypergrow your business in 12 months
Looking to triple the size of your business? You’ll need a plan, new prospective customers and an easy process to create and distribute new content to engage them. And much more.
To avoid getting overwhelmed, a technique we have used in the past is:
Raise your growth question up to a high level, define some parameters and then drill down.
For Business Growth, you start with three elements: Customers and Products/Services. You further delineate by looking at Current Customers versus New Customers. We’ll show you how to visualize your growth options using a 2×2 Growth Matrix.
If you’re looking for ideas, strategies and tools to triple your business by engaging your ideal customers using content and the biggest media platforms, this book is for you.
Content Market Your Way to Triple Business Growth helps you discover:
- A valuable tool to help you clarify and evaluate business growth strategies
- How to use content creation and distribution to grow your business
- 9 steps to creating a book to grow your business using audio and video
- How to leverage Google, YouTube, iTunes and LinkedIn to distribute your content
- The latest equipment to get started using video and audio to create content quickly
- How to determine if you are a hypergrowth entrepreneur
Jim Butz has been helping businesses large and small to solve growth problems for over 30 years. He problem-solved his way from Bell Labs, AT&T and Lucent Technologies to founding Resonnect. He’s mentored multiple high tech founders since 2001. One of his clients obtained funding on the popular TV series, The Shark Tank.
Portion of the Introduction
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.