Publishing a Book: Done for You Services
Growing a business is hard. We know.
While the digital economy offers you incredible access to top distribution platforms like Amazon, to reach your customers with your unique content, it’s also daunting.
We can help.
Attracting prospects using your original educational content is a smart growth strategy.
Creating and organizing your content into a book and publishing it on Amazon, is an even smarter growth strategy.
- Publishing a book on how you solve your customers’ problems demonstrates your knowledge, expertise and experience.
- Information on your Amazon author page is now findable by Google!
- Handing your prospect a print copy of your book instead of a business card is powerful.
After publishing your book on Amazon, you are more easily discovered by prospects looking for ideas, insights and solutions on your topics.
Instantly Elevate Your Authority by Publishing a Book
A published book sets you apart from your competitors. Let’s face it, not many entrepreneurs invest the time to prepare, plan, create content and implement a thought leadership program as big as publishing a book.
Add an Amazon author page to your online presence. You create your Amazon author page and tell your story. In your own words. You’ll have new opportunities to be found by customers who have the kinds of problems you solve. Your Amazon author page is searched and indexed by Google. When people search Google to learn about you for your name, your Amazon author page will be in the results.
Don’t you immediately ‘google’ a person or a business you’ve just heard about? We do.
An easy-to-create digital book is a spectacular way for new prospects to get to know you. People search on Amazon for everything. Make sure your ideas, your approach to problem solving and your expertise are packaged in a book on Amazon. Don’t you want to be a permanent file on your prospects’ smartphones, tablets and laptops?
A paperback print copy of your book is a stunning replacement for an ordinary business card.
Amazon #1 Best Sellers by Resonnect
How We Help You Self Publish Your Book
- First, we help you clarify and refine a laser focus of your ideal reader customer. And we help you identify the kinds of content that your ideal customers want and need.
- Next we teach you timesaving ways to create your content once and repurpose it. This builds your of list followers and prospects more quickly.
- Then we offer you amazing automated tools for the last step: content distribution to the social sites your customers use. The tools don’t require tons of your time!
Your customers are already spending time on Amazon. Recent estimates show that Amazon currently controls about 50 percent of the worldwide book market. It has over 237 million active accounts (people) who use its system and whose credit cards they have on file. Additionally, they have about 97 million US customers who are part of Amazon Prime. (Source: Statista)
Your customers are searching on Amazon for ideas, insights, help and answers. If you’d like them to find your book on and would like ideas on next steps, we’d love to talk with you! Contact us.